Belotero Balance is a hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable filler treatment that is used specifically to treat moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on specific areas of the face. It’s an ideal treatment for someone who wants to reduce fine lines around the lips, corners of the mouth, and little marionette lines.
Belotero Balance is a prescription injection gel that will temporarily smooth out and fill nasolabial folds (the wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth) as well as lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth.
Belotero Balance is clinically proven to be safe and effective.
Belotero Balance Benefits
- Will help smooth any moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles that are caused by the natural aging process.
- Feels natural to the touch.
- Will maintain normal movement and facial expressions.
- Is a quick and easy treatment.
- Provides immediate, noticeable results.
- Has minimal to no downtime.
Belotero Treatment Areas
Belotero Balance is ideal to treat the following areas:
1. Nasolabial Folds: The lines that run vertically between your nose and mouth.
- These folds can create unflattering shadows on your face as they deepen, making you look older.
2. Vertical Lip Lines: The vertical lines that are above and below your lips.
- Lines show up in this areas due to speaking, eating, kissing, and smiling.
- These lines can be difficult to hide with make up, and are actually highlighted when bright shades of lipstick bleeds into the lines.
3. Corner Lines: The lines in the corners of your mouth.
- These lines are a natural result of gravity and can make you look sad or angry.
4. Smile Lines: The lines around your mouth.
- Also known as nasolabial lines and wrinkles.
- These lines are part of the natural aging process and begin to develop and deepen due to continued smiling.
5. Chin Wrinkles: The horizontal line that appears across the chin.
- It’s shaped as an upside down smiley face.
- These wrinkles as well as all others are the result of repeated expressions of the face.How does it work?
How does it work?
Belotero Balance integrates into the skin tissue when injected into the skin. It acts like a sponge and expands to fill in wrinkles and folds and support sunken areas.
These injections induce a robust production of collagen, which helps to further firm and plump your skin and reduce wrinkles.
Before the Treatment:
Before getting Belotero Balance we will determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment. Patients with a history of multiple and severe allergies as well as with a history of anaphylaxis are not candidates for the treatment.
Belotero Balance cannot be applied if you have a skin inflammation or a skin infection.
A topical anesthetic is applied to eliminate any discomfort.
Untreated etched-in lines and wrinkles
During the Treatment:
The product is injected into the skin in a simple, quick treatment using a fine-gauge needle. The patient can either sit or recline during treatment and the aftercare is minimal.
After the Treatment:
Belotero results are immediate, with continuous correction as new collagen appears.
The area of injection should instantly appear smoother and fuller, with more volume and definition than before receiving the treatment.
Smoother, natural looking skin.
For approximately 24 hours after the treatment you should avoid:
- Any strenuous activity
- Extensive sun or heat exposure
- Aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Alcoholic beveragesAs with all injectable treatment procedures, you may experience some redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection area.