One System with Multiple Applications Contrary to a laser, a multi-technology platform can be used for many different treatments. MultiFlex+ offers a safe, effective and long-lasting solution for the following procedures:
- Get long-term practically pain free laser hair removal with the Selective Waveband Technology (SWT).
- Hair clearance is obtained after only 4-6 SWT treatments.
- Clinical long-term studies have proven that 77% of hair is still away after 10 years.
- Ellipse is safe for all skin types.
- It’s the only technology that shows 9-year post follow-up data on hair removal (most only have up to 5 years).
- Remove many types of vascular lesions such as telangiectasias, hemangiomas and Port Wine Stains.
- Vascular lesions are disorders of the blood vessels, and a large number of men and women all over the world suffer from it.
- There are various types of vascular lesions from small telangiectasias (sometimes called spider veins or broken veins) to large Port Wine Stains.
- Ellipse can be used to remove vascular lesions either on its own or as a follow-up to sclerotherapy.
- Remove benign epidermal pigmented lesions quickly and gently.
- These lesions may appear due to a genetic origin or may be caused by physical damage such as: Sunburn Injury Natural Effect of Aging
- Lesions vary in size and color, and it’s always important to ensure that the lesion is not malignant before its removal.
- Remove age spots, telangiectasias, diffuse redness, rosacea, poikiloderma of civatte and uneven pigmentation on the face and body.
- This procedure offers clinically proven treatment of sun-damaged skin, covering both vascular and pigmented aspects.
- The treatment is quick and simple and will not interfere with your normal daily routine, while repairing sun damage found on the face, neck, chest and hands.
- The Ellipse SWT photo rejuvenation treatment will additionally treat larger telangiectasias (individually visible vessels).
- Obtain a clearer complexion without the use of antibiotics.
- Acne is caused when sebum is unable to leave the skin because of a blocked hair follicle. The result is the growth of bacteria below the surface of the skin. When inflammation occurs, the rupture of the inflamed area can lead to scarring.
- With Ellipse SWT in combination with laser systems, the blood supply to the sebaceous gland is reduced, slowing down the production of sebum and accelerating the healing process for acne.
PDT Enhanced Treatments
- Treat actinic keratosis, acne and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- PDT works in two stages:
- A photosensitizer is applied to the skin, and the body converts this into a chemical.
- The naturally created chemical (PpIX) responds to light within a certain waveband, provided by the Ellipse PR 530 or PL 400 applicators.
- PDT Treatment is suitable for patients of all Fitzpatrick Skin Types 1 to 4.
Leg Veins etc. by
- Treat dilated leg veins and other vascular lesions, which cannot be removed by IPL.
- Nd:YAG technology is much more effective than IPL for the majority of leg veins.
- The treatment is also ideal for: Facial telangiectasias. Reticular vessels. Resistant port wine stains. Venous lakes.
- Treat onychomycosis (nail fungus) in 10 minutes and without pain.
- This treatment is more effective than topical solutions and at least as effective as systematic antifungals, without the long-term commitment and risk of side effects.
- Ellipse’s Nd:YAG laser uses a “painting” technique to apply several shots per second across the whole nail, cuticle and nail folds.
- The treatment is pain-free and Ellipse’s patented SoftCool® cooling system increases patient’s comfort by sending a continuous jet of cool air across the treatment area; while allowing the nail-bed to reach the desired temperature.
ProCell Microneedling FAQs
What are the functions of this laser?
Laser hair removal, reduce pigmentation, remove spider veins, reduce age spots and scar removal.
Who is a candidate? How do I know if I’m a candidate?
Almost anyone. Some skin types vary when it comes to laser hair removal.
How soon will I see results?
For everything except hair removal – results will be seen in a few days.
What can I expect during the procedure?
How many treatments will I need?
For most of the issues treated with this laser approximately 5-6 treatments are needed.
What needs to be done to prepare/is any preparation needed?
For hair removal, the area being treated will need to be shaved. If pigmentation is being treated a bleaching cream will need to be applied to the area beforehand to prepare.
How much discomfort will I experience during and after? Will Dr. Honrado or his still give me any type of anesthetic?
A topical anesthetic can be used if needed, however normally nothing is needed.
How quick is the recovery time? How much downtime is needed after?
Very quickly. No downtime.
How soon will I be able to return to work? Will I need to go directly home afterwards to recover? Will people be able to see/tell I had something done?
You can go back to work immediately after. Treated area might be red for a few hours after.
What are the post procedure instructions?
Make sure treated area is not in the sun for three-four weeks.
For more information on this procedure call or contact us or visit Ellipse.